Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results for targeted keywords. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results or the higher it “ranks”, the more searchers will visit that site. SEO can also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
At Faysoft, by optimising your website on both internal content and outbound links, your website can be ranked higher in search engines and bring you more visitors. This will largely boost the natural search listings and directly increase the number of visitors to your website who are actually searching for products, services or information your business offers.
The typical procedure will contain the following steps:
- Analyse the keywords of your business
- Make the page header to be search-engine-friendly
- Re-design the content by possible keywords
- Site-structure optimised for structural site-map
- Optimisation for all hyperlinks
- Link your website to other websites with similar business
- Link building for outbound links to your website
- Regularly submit your website to search engine for re-indexing